"Thappad nahi, kaam se maaro"- says Priyanka Chopra, as Anubhav Sinha recalls an article about her

20 years ago, Priyanka Chopra was crowned as the Miss World, and never looked back. A global star who makes her presence felt in Bollywood and down the West with equal ease, Priyanka recently signed a multimillion-dollar deal with Amazon. Now is a good time to look back at people who thought she would remain a mere nobody.

Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha took to Twitter to recall an article about Priyanka that wasn't very hopeful about her future in the industry. "I am so reminded of a Bombay Time front page article that wrote her off saying how NO ONE would touch her from a barge pole. Yeah... No one can....," he wrote. Priyanka responded with her usual spirit. "Thappad nahi.. kaam se maaro.. lol. Thank you @anubhavsinha for the support..," her tweet read.


Priyanka earlier took to Instagram to announce the major deal with Amazon. "As both an actor and producer, I have always dreamt of an open canvas of creative talent coming together from all over the world to create great content irrespective of language and geography. This has always been the DNA of my production house Purple Pebble Pictures, and is the foundation of this exciting new endeavor with Amazon," part of her post read.

View this post on Instagram

YESSSS @amazonstudios, LET’S ????GET ???? IT!!! So honored and excited to finally share this news with you. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Looking ahead, we already have so much on our slate! Big thank you to @jsalke and her team at Amazon for being such great partners, and for sharing in the belief that talent and good content knows no boundaries.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ As both an actor and producer, I have always dreamt of an open canvas of creative talent coming together from all over the world to create great content irrespective of language and geography. This has always been the DNA of my production house Purple Pebble Pictures, and is the foundation of this exciting new endeavor with Amazon. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ And as a storyteller, my quest is to constantly push myself to explore new ideas that not only entertain, but most importantly, open minds and perspectives. ⁣⁣Looking back on my 20 year career, nearly 60 films later, I hope that I’m on my way to achieving that. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Thank you to all of you who have been a big part of my journey so far. And for those who are just getting to know me, or maybe only recognize me as Alex Parrish from Quantico, I’m excited for you to get to know me better. ⁣ @purplepebblepictures⁣⁣ @variety @marcmalkin

A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas (@priyankachopra) on


The actor was last seen in Shonali Bose's The Sky Is Pink, and now awaits the release of her first Netflix original The White Tiger.



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2VDhOEZ
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. hd video ,new bollywood video,hollywood video sad song love song old song all type hd video - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates