Shah Rukh Khan’s Kal Ho Naa Ho co-star Jhanak Shukla says she is 25 and not earning anything; talks early retirement

Jhanak Shukla was one of the most popular child actresses of her time. She is popularly known for playing a robot in the television show Karishma Kaa Karishma and also as Gia Kapur in Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan starrer Kal Ho Naa Ho. Recently, a video of Jhanak, daughter of Supriya Shukla, surfaced where she is seen talking about not having earned anything at the age of 25 and feeling like she has retired.

Shah Rukh Khan’s Kal Ho Naa Ho co-star Jhanak Shukla says she is 25 and not earning anything; talks early retirement

In a video for Brut India, Jhanak is heard talking about taking a break from work at an early age and feeling like having retired. "My retirement has already begun. My parents say that because I don't work as much. I chill. I make soaps. I roam. I write sometimes. And I've done my masters so I'm like, 'It's okay.'"

When asked if she was fed up of acting, she said, "I was not actually fed up of acting. I was 15 or 16 so I was like, 'I have to chill now.' Because during childhood I had worked a lot but also my parents, they made me take breaks in between. I used to even go to school on a regular basis and I did my homework and everything, it was fun but somewhere I missed a small part of my childhood. So my parents were also like, 'Take a break now.' So, that's somewhere I lost the track when it comes to acting."

Jhanak Shukla, 25, is now an archaeologist and is enjoying her slow paced life. However, these were not the dreams she had for herself during her childhood. "When I was small, I had in my mind that I will be 24, I will be earning a lot, I'll be married and settled. I am 25 and not earning anything. But my parents are very supportive," she said.

ALSO READ: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt present Darlings; Shefali Shah, Vijay Varma, Roshan Mathew join the cast



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/307XNrU
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. hd video ,new bollywood video,hollywood video sad song love song old song all type hd video - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates